Tuesday, August 18, 2009

CCLearn and PURR

Well, I have not been able to get back here again until now, I am keen to get on with more learning and blogging which I have been enjoying, but like some of you I have forgotten my username and password again so can't get into LAMS. I get impatient with these kind of blocks but it is all the more satisfying overcoming the obstacles along the way. Some people have been very co-operative with sending me links to there blogs and I have noticed some people have already found me. I have spent the first two days of this week at the Canterbury Medical Library http://www.chmeds.ac.nz/departments/library/about.htm as part of PURR ( Professionals Unleashed for Refreshment and Reflection) it was an interesting time observing the teaching role of reference librarians. I spent time speaking to different staff members about their roles and trying to put all the pieces of information together to form a cohesive picture. I have had a few transport issues lately but that is all behind me for now thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment