Sunday, August 30, 2009

NZ 2.0

There is alot more information accessible for everyone with these kind of resources and I imagine it must be a great place for information for university students and for people to feel they can have there say without too much effort required. New Zealand Government Resources Lunch Box Is an E-learning research network in conjunction with New Zealand Govt and the Ministry of Education. Public Engagement I like Create Readers which is blog about youth literature and literacy and has contributors from schools run by school services staff from around New Zealand The Couch is also a cool govt initiative set up by the families commission. It's a online panel for family issues and also has some interesting statistics. Business Community Education Iniatives I found The University of Canterbury Library on Facebook. Etsy an online business site for really cool vintage, handmade products I have found via some of the blogs I follow, as well as being a really funky site that also have a blog. Final Thoughts Well I am glad this module is over, Web 2.0 makes the same information accesssible to lots of people. It is good to ponder over the sharing of information especially when working in an information context. I have learnt from this module but am regretting not choosing wikis or the wikis and Gadgets module I have struggled to stay focused during this module. I can breathe a sigh of relief but I'm sure this will come in very handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment