Sunday, August 23, 2009

Flickr

I found the module on Flickr great, it was awesome to be able to search for images and then post them straight into my blog, choosing the layout was really cool too. I found the instructions for signing up and linking to my blog fairly straight forward, although I now have email accounts with Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo and Outlook Express as well as my Blogger accounts one on Wordpress and 2 on Blogger although this is the only active one know. I found uploading to the CCL stream a bit more confusing, it will be interesting to see how I get on uploading my own images to Flickr, I like the montage function. I am not sure what the copyright issues are for blogging and using other peoples images from Flickr or blogs. Having so many different windows open and waiting for uploading makes me a bit dizzzy at times. One more things I am not sure what the Gadget Flickr does and if that will link my photos straight into my Blog, not sure if any of you out there know? Final thoughts I have used Picasa and like going straight from there into Paint.net to crop and change images but I'm not sure whether to continue with Picasa or Flickr?. Eiffel Power, originally uploaded by Gregory Bastien.

No comments:

Post a Comment