Friday, August 14, 2009

FRUSTRATION

Well this is fun all this blogging, I am learning as I go and using the help menus. I find uploading pictures and especially ones from the web difficult for some reason so I am working through this frustration, also navigating some new waters in dislaying the blogs I am following. Particularly ones that are listed in my reading list but do not dislay on my blog, I have sucessfully managed to find two members of my groups blogs and link to them from my blog. It does not help that the internet in going slow and I have a million tabs open. I missed my group this morning as I am sick today, hopefully this will get easier.

1 comment:

  1. There was only Helen & me in the group last Friday so I don't think you missed anything important. Hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete